Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[329 / 6 / ?]

Showderp: Newfriend TLDR Edition

No.18990772 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Rules:
- A brave poster claims the title of showderp 'champ' (must have a tripcode).
- Other posters then suggest a Pokemon, being as specific or vague as they please.
- The champ composes a team of the first six Pokemon suggested after he claims his title - filling in the blanks as needed - on the Pokemon Showdown website.
- The champ then faces other players in Showdown's OU bracket using his suggested team, linking the battle in the thread so that others may spectate.
- After at least one battle, the champ can request a new team, or, at any time, forfeit his title and call for a new champ, and the cycle begins anew.

>Implicit rules & general guidelines:
- The champ must try to win regardless of circumstances. Champs conceding or throwing a match will be impeached.
- Any specifics posted in a suggestion, such as builds or other stipulations (i.e. "donnel") must be followed, within reason.
- Duplicate suggestions, i.e. both of which can be construed as the same Pokemon, can be combined into one Pokemon by the champ. In this case, the seventh suggestion will be also be added to complete the team.
- Conflicting or incompatible suggestions are to be adjusted if possible, or ignored if not (i.e. a banned Pokemon).
- The champ can choose to play in Ubers or Doubles if they please, though they should inform the thread of this when requesting a team. They may not play a tier lower than OU.
- Posters may suggest more than one Pokemon or offer as much flexibility in choice as they please, but the champ can only receive one Pokemon from each post.
- It is customary to play at least three battles with a given team, thought new teams should be requested to keep things interesting.
- If a champ disappears for too long, usually more than 15 or 20 minutes, a new champ may be called.
- If you do not understand a suggestion, consult the pastebin or ask the thread.

Pokemon: http://pastebin.com/LzgDBW2Q

Current champ: Lysosia !!G2FRXViJ3zL

Music: http://plug.dj/showderp-1/