Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 6 / ?]

No.19085323 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Please sign my petition, once I get 100,000 signatures I'm mailing it to Nintendo:

Dear Game Freak,

Hello. I'm a big fan of Charizard. He's my favorite color (orange), he's a fire breathing dragon, he has the best Mega evolution, he starred on the covered of Pokemon Red, he was one of three first Starter Pokemon, and, best of all, he's a fire breathing dragon. But I have one problem with him.

His primary type is Fire instead of Dragon. How can a Pokemon, based on a mythical creature, which in turn is based on animal organisms (dinosaurs), be based not on what species it is (dragon) but on what comes out of its mouth (fire)? It'd be like if you classified a Dalmatian not as a canine but as a spot because it has spots on its body.

Seriously, this hurts Charizard's feelings. How would you like it if you were classified by your skin color? It would be racist. Don't be racist against my favorite Pokemon. You can do that against any other Pokemon, but not my buddy Charizard. Every day when I play Pokemon, I have to comfort him, because he cries about his primary type. His tears burn my shoulders, but I love him. So much.

Please change Charizard's primary type to Dragon, for his sake. He deserves this, I deserve it too. Just imagine: you could change the video game industry by having compassion upon a Pokemon! People would realize racism is wrong, and they'd love Pokemon so much more for it. Gamers would be more empathetic toward one another, and people would love video games.

But I'm not the only one who wants Charizard's primary type to change! Here are the signatures of everyone who agrees with me. You can even check them on Facebook, if you think I just made them all up. We're here to support our role model Charizard in his time of sorrow. We love you too!

Sincerely,
[your and my signatures will go here]