Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!TZEWdEQMNqY
[70 / 32 / ?]

Firestone's Quality Pokeballs

!!TZEWdEQMNqY No.19093836 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Welcome once again, dear trainers, to Firestone's Pokeball workshop where you can order a custom pokeball or Apricorn container today! I am Hammer, the pokeball blacksmith, trained in the ancient ways of pokeball forging from apricorns, combining it with modern day techniques to bring you the highest quality capturing tools. Choose from 6 awesome base pokeball styles!
>How does it work?
The process is simple! Give me a detailed description of the pokeball you want, and I'll craft it for you. You can customize colors, patterns, even details right down to the ring or buttons.
>How do I get my request noticed?
A good way to NOT get it noticed is by saying something like "I want a pokeball designed to catch water types!" The more descriptive it is, or if you provide an image, the more likely I'll pick up the request. Also, try not to just throw out random names at me, like "LUCHADORBALL". Keep in mind sometimes it takes me a bit so I won't get to everyone.
>Where can I go to see if my pokeball got made?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cdusjizf2r0duz5/Glkqdv25bG#/
Just go to the link above to see the entire archive of pokeballs made so far. Yours will appear there when it's completed.
>Why are you bothering to do this? What's it for?
For fun, really. Use it for whatever you want. These are all Public Domain.

You can also request I post a ball that's already been made, or see the backlogs. I've done most of the standard game balls too.
If a request is made that's already been done, I probably won't do it again unless you provide a unique descriptor for it.
If you missed your request, you can ask to see the backlog to see if I ever filled it.

Requests are open. It's late though, so I'll accept 3 requests, and begin making them after I've gotten a decent number of them.