Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 4 / ?]

~✰Making Your Pokémon Shiny✰~

No.19125020 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It’s time again!
Continuation from yesterday’s thread, as promised!
It’s simple, send me the Pokémon you want me to shiny for you, name it something so i can tell who’s is whose, and tell me your IGN too.
I will do a group maximum of four at a time.
Rules:
1) Do not ask for me to shiny the following Pokémon, as far as I know they are the shiny locked Pokémon: Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Keldeo, Meloetta, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde.
2) If you see me on the Passerby list and have not been put into a group, do not trade me.
3) If you’re not online when it’s your turn, you will not be done, and there is a slim chance you will be put into another group if it gets busy
4) Make sure to include your friend code in your request, i had people keep asking me why i hadn’t done them yet when they hadn’t put down their friend code.

Extra info:
1) This is done with the Datel action replay powersaves, a very brilliant device; they are a decent price for what they do, and the many games they do it for.
2) Yes, your Pokémon will back a “hacked” Pokémon, but it will still be Legal, and undetected, as the powersaves changes the shiny value of the Pokémon, making it look legit.
3) I may do some competitions, prizes may include a few random legendaries, at level 100 with pokerus (Not shiny), 2 Pokémon of your choice, level 100, and with pokerus (Shiny)