Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 1 / ?]

(ง'̀-'́)ง I will deliver ORAS (ง'̀-'́)ง

No.19130094 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง

Here it is, ask any and all questions about the new Pokemon games: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Right off the bat I can confirm a few things

>Kyogre and Groudon both have megas
>K becoming Water Ice and retaining Drizzle, G becoming Ground Fire and retaining Drought
>Lati@s have their megastones unveiled here.
>Rayquaza has no new mega, but has an unlocked forme and gets a brand new ability.
>Sceptile & Swampert get megas
>16 megas will be added IN ADDITION too the four i've said (save for lati@s because you already know about them)
>Battle Frontier makes a comeback WITH the Maison siblings being optional combatants.
>Steven is NOT the Champion but I promise... the fight that's awaiting is one of the most challenging yet.
>Metagross gets a mega (this is one I will reveal) and he gets Heatproof as an ability (Steven has him and this is a huge reason why this battle will be one you wont forget).