Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 10 / ?]

No.19228649 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - due to the anonymous nature of these kind of website, this information can be shared.

Next month we will see the release of Mega Sceptile (#254) and Mega Swampert (#260) to accompany Mega Blaziken (#257) in the popular magazine CoroCoro Comics. These Mega stone of the chosen starter pokémon will be given after the player has defeated the gym leader of Mauville City, Wattson.

The pokémon Kyogre (#382) and Groudon (#383) that are seen on the cover of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are not Mega evolutions as thought among many fans. These are the Awakened forms. This will be shared with CoroCoro Comics as well. What these forms entail isn't yet known.

The pokémon Rayquaza (#384) isn't mentioned in receiving an Awakaned form, but this is unconfirmed.

The pokémon Regirock (#377), Regice (#378) and Registeel (#379) will be seen around the pokémon Regigigas (#486) with a big question mark on the background. It is not known if something special will happen with these pokémon.

I hope you enjoyed this small sneak peak on next month's issue of CoroCoro Comics. I'm sorry I was not able to receive more information.