Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

OR & AS Leaks

No.19247177 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i am ESL so excuse please mi poor english. i know a lot of yu ar going to think im liar, but i have from a good anonymous sorce infermayshun reguarding the new 3ds games.

メガシンカ (Mega Evolution) will be a major part of the new games. The player will gain a Mega Ring after defeating the fifth ホウエン地方 (Hoenn) gym leader, Senri (Norman). With Omega Ruby & Aqua Sapphire - several new Pokémon will receive mega evolutions including Swampert and Sceptile. Other notable additions include Sharpedo, Metagross, Salamence, Milotic, Flygon, Mightyena, Claydol, Kecleon and of course the "weather trio" Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. Of note, Rayquaza has TWO Mega evolutions and like Charizard's X & Y forms - each form is exclusive to its own game - "Mega Rayquaza Ω" and "Mega Rayquaza Α". Additionally, I can confirm the return of and expanded contents of Secret Bases as well. You will be able to StreetPass with other 3DS players who have OR or AS and obtain the location of their secret base and battle them. The Battle Frontier from Emerald will return and I can also confirm that this time as part of the main story, the player will face either Mega Kyogre or Mega Groudon (dependent on version) with their respective Rayquaza form.