Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

No.19383161 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: We discuss and speculate how ORAS will hopefully bring in Emerald's changes to the original R/S. I never finished Ruby completely, so apologies if I miss something.

>Steven/Wallace being the Champion
I think the best idea would to have Steven meet you up at various locations, like in Emerald, When you get to the 8th gym, Wallace will be there, and Steven will be the champion. But afterwards, Steven will retreat to Meteor Falls like postgame Emerald, and Wallace is the new champion with his champion outfit if you decide to face the Elite Four again. Hoping that the Pokenav and Match Call comes back, Juan can now be "rebattled" in place of Wallace at the gym.

>Altering Cave
I doubt it'll appear post-game since the e-reader isn't a thing anymore. On the off-chance it does, I can see it being, I dunno, a place where different Megastones appear at different times, and probably just full of Zubat again, and maybe Carbink or something.

>Battle Frontier
Well, hopefully it'll be there and be relatively like the old one.

>Protag outfits [colors]
I'm not sure what's going to happen with this one. Being remakes of R/S, I would assume they're going to be the red and original ones, but now we have customizable outfits as well. (I wonder how those "new" default outfits will show up in a battle against an X/Y player, and if any other new additional outfits will be made). Ideally I think it'd be cool if for Alpha Sapphire they made the blue outfits for Brendan/May [like seen in the TFG] more of a thing, but I doubt it'll happen.

>The roaming Groudon/Kyogre Cave
Being a postgame Emerald thing, I'm not sure if this is going to happen or not. Gamefreak seems to try and make things a little easier for players now though, so if it does though, I suppose it'll be much like it was in Emerald, only with only the opposite legendary appearing.

That's about all I've got for now that I can think of that hasn't been discussed much already.