Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!8aB2TtcdP.
[298 / 89 / ?]

/vp/ plays White2 Challenge Mode Pseudo-Randomizer Nuzlocke Run: Part 6

!8aB2TtcdP. No.19391320 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Welcome White2 Challenge Mode Pseudo-Randomizer Nuzlocke Run, where dubs and RNGesus guide us to victory.
Previous thread: >>19378664
Rules are as follows:
>First pokemon in area/nickname/death blah blah basic Nuzlocke rules
>If I have a revive item, I can use it once immediately on a fainted pokemon. If it was already revived once/ I do not have a revive to use immediately as in the turn right after it fainted, the pokemon is kill.
>No Pokemarts and only one use of the Pokecenter/healer per location. I'm a beggar living off scraps from others
>Only the wild pokemon and trainer pokemon are randomized, types/stats/movesets will not be changed.
>TMs/TM compatibility/Tutors will be randomized, but field items will still be the same.
>Trade-evolution pokemon will be able to evolve through different means
>Can only trade pokemon between the party and the box if a pokemon is killed or recently caught
>dubs/trips/etc. is law except to purposefully kill my team. Those will not be allowed same goes for un-fun shitposting

>Can only switch Pokemon between the party and the Box through a new capture or death
>quads currently protects my evolution privilege.
>dubs currently prevents me from fleeing any battles.
>quads says Waluigi and DonutSteel are currently Wedlocked
>Dub says REVENGENCE has to be the highest level pokemon. Quads also grants Revengence one extra life
>Trips permits buying one TM per TM shop.
>No rolling for names until I actually catch a pokemon. More fun this way

Currently, ABOUT TO GO FIGHT NIMBASA GYM
>pic related battle-ready team