Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!8aB2TtcdP.
[280 / 58 / ?]

/vp/ plays White2 Challenge Mode Pseudo-Randomizer Nuzlocke Run: Part 9

!8aB2TtcdP. No.19444613 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Guess who finally has tonight off of work~~~

Welcome White2 Challenge Mode Pseudo-Randomizer Nuzlocke Run, where dubs and RNGesus guide us to victory.
Previous thread: >>19417015
Rules are as follows:
>First pokemon in area/nickname/death blah blah basic Nuzlocke rules
>If I have a revive item, I can use it once immediately on a fainted pokemon. If it was already revived once/ I do not have a revive to use immediately as in the turn right after it fainted, the pokemon is kill.
>No Pokemarts and only one use of the Pokecenter/healer per location. I'm a beggar living off scraps from others
>Only the wild pokemon and trainer pokemon are randomized, types/stats/movesets will not be changed.
>TMs/TM compatibility/Tutors will be randomized, but field items will still be the same.
>Trade-evolution pokemon will be able to evolve through different means
>Can only trade pokemon between the party and the box if a pokemon is killed or recently caught. When that happens, a “window” is opened, and allows any number of pokemon to be switched between the team and the box.
>dubs/trips/etc. is law except to purposefully kill my team. Those will not be allowed same goes for un-fun shitposting

>quads currently protects my evolution privilege.
>dubs currently prevents me from fleeing any battles.
>Dub says REVENGENCE has to be the highest level pokemon. Quads also grants Revengence one extra life
>Trips permits buying one TM per TM shop.
>No rolling for names until I actually catch a pokemon. More fun this way

Previously, Scrubbers the Shieldon just died so Dubswine may live.
Currently, dubs will decide what our new team will be to fight Skyla the Electric gym leader.
Will post the box members next.