Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 12 / ?]

Leaks?????

No.19581914 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Look what I found

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/792673-pokemon-omega-ruby/69396837

Hello, DiarrheaWaffles.

I'm sending this to you because I received what could potentially be some major leaks regarding Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, and while I wanted this information shared with others, I did not want my username tied to this, in case it proves false- I don't want to be seen as a troll. However, if you post this in my stead, and make sure to not reveal my username, I think things will work out well for all concerned. Now then, the information I've received is as follows. Please make sure to stress the fact that none of this is confirmed, but I have reason to believe that it is likely, or else I would have dismissed it as garbage.

>Character customization is back. There are boutiques in Petalburg, Rustboro, Dewford, Mauville, Fortree, and Lilycove. Going hatless is an option, and Brendan and May's original and Emerald outfits are also available.

>Professor Birch gets attacked by a horde of Poochyena at the start of the game, all of them level 2. They cannot be Shiny. Your starter comes holding an Oran Berry to compensate for the slightly tougher fight.