Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[60 / 14 / ?]

No.19586603 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>mfw people still discussing shitty hoenn remakes and mega sableye shitmon
>mfw people don't realize the bigger problem at stake
Supporting the ashnime has always been one of the biggest problems on this board. The new season brought in Reddit memelords and ruination of the Japanese art website Pixiv, which unironically still shits out fanart for the ashnime alongside the degradation of 4chan as a whole, worse so than the recent E3 shitstorms on /v/ and /vp/. I want to change this. How, you ask? Well, it's simple. I found a tread that should still be up right now.

>>19578893

This is what ashnime discussion should look like. No hype, no support, just full on vitriol toward the cancer killing /vp/. If you like this new season or te ashnime as a whole, you need to be collectively killed off like the cancer you are. Fucking sick of fanart propaganda shit and fucking up everything.
>inb4 this season has good waifus
No it fucking doesn't, niggers. Ashnime pokegirls always were fucking ugly and there is no denying that. I hope you all help drive the Ashnazis and Alainnazis off this board. As a further note, the only positive ashnime discussion I want to allow is Origins discussion. Everyone fucking loved that shit.