Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 5 / ?]

No.19595919 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
REMOVE AQUA remove aqua
you are worst puddle. you are the moist idiot you are the moist smell. return to oceon. to our water cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the safari zone….ahahahaha ,aqua we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole aqua stink sharpedo sqhipere shqipare..Fish genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead fish..ahahahahahAQUA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget pokemon battle .rocket we kill the king , rocket return to your precious kanto….hahahahaha idiot aqua and water smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE AQUA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. hoenn+unova+johto+kanto=kill team aqua…you will pokemon battle/ Roxie alive in magma, Roxie making album of magma . fast metal Roxie magma. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of roxie… you are ppoor stink fish… you live in a puddle hahahaha, you live in a boat
Roxie alive numbr one #1 in magma ….fuck the ocean ,..FUCKk ashol aqua no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and water. Roxie aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk water pokemon with metal magic now we the magma rule .indian elephant of the zoo champion Wallace fukc the great kyogre and lay egg this egg hatch and aqua wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of marowak. magma greattst team