Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 6 / ?]

Braviary sucks

No.19599148 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know a Pokémon i don't like? Braviary. Fucking braviary is one of the worst Pokémon ever made.

Reasons i don't like braviary:
>Stupid design
First of, we have an American eagle here. The bald eagle is USA's national animal and braviary is one. "What's so bad about this?" you may ask, well braviary takes this to a whole new level. Braviary has the colors of the United States' flag (red and blue), has a headdress (implying all Americans are injuns), and is fat. Braviary isn't even fierce like an eagle should be. Staraptor would have been perfect for an eagle Pokémon, fierce and strong in nature, but staraptor isn't an eagle, but a starling hawk falcon thing. I also hate staraptor but if i had to choose between staraptor and braviary, i'd pick staraptor in a second (and then piss on it because i don't like it). Braviary is a straight up racist design and concept, it offends many Americans.

>Stats
Now let's take a look on braviary's stats. Braviary's stats make absolutely no sense. It has 80 speed despite being a bald eagle and 100 HP despite not being fat. Honchkrow's 100 HP makes sense because honchkrow is fat, but i don't like honchkrow so let's move on. It's always been a trend to raptor Pokémon be fast, frail and hit hard, but braviary is slow, bulky and hits hard. A FUCKING BALD EAGLE IS A SLOW BULKY ATTACKER INSTEAD OF A SPEEDY ONE. A BALD EAGLE.
Again, braviary's stats are racist because it's slow, bulky and just shitty in general, just like the United States.

(cont...)