Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!WJjS7f3lV2
[187 / 33 / ?]

Secret stuff on Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

!WJjS7f3lV2 No.19632510 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello! Usually I don't come here on /vp/ but today I've got great news! First of all I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm italian, and also sorry but I'm not an avid fan of Pokémon, so I don't know everything, by the way I really enjoyed it when I was a child and I'm really excited for the remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire! If only I had a 3DS I'd buy them. Anyway, my cousin works for the translation sector and he also translated for Pokémon X and Y, now he is translating Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in italian! That's much more complicated than I thought, really... He never lets me look at his stuff but yesterday I went to his office and he was working at O.R., I asked him if I could take some pictures of the screens but he has forbidden me to do it. I was able to take this pic secretly ;) My cousin told me that's a sort of a beta version of the game, it can't be played on a console but he can work on it with his tools, pc, etc etc... I asked him something about the games and he told me that there aren't going to be new pokémon but there are new mega evolutions of some Pokémon and he told me really a lot about the games, I only know Italian names btw. Ask me what you want, I will try to answer if I already asked it to my cousin. I'll be back in his office tomorrow anyway, so if you have some questions that I should ask him tell me.