Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 4 / ?]

No.19658219 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, i came on here to get one thing straight with ya. Apparently there is this thing called the internet that has been spreading rumors that Serena is in LOVE with me?? Gross! Serena is just a friend of mine! Sure she blushes whenever I speak to her but c'mon! She's probably just shy! Man!

Another thing, how you guys keep sayin' I'm a bad trainer for losin' tournaments. Well for your information, I have won lots of other battles because unlike YOU GUYS probably, I put my faith and trust in my own Pokemon. Like Tobias. Man that guy was strong but he got lucky. He probably has more of a connection with his Pokemon than I did. And thats why I want to become stronger. You guys keep sayin' that I'm just a bad trainer who never evolves his Pokemon. With my Pokemon, our hearts are connected in a way I can totally feel how they're feeling and vice versa. You have no right to say other wise. I just think you're jealous of me. Pikachu thinks so too. Froakie and Fletching know I'm a good trainer and I'll show it to you all and prove once again I will be the worlds greatest Pokemon Master!