Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / ?]

No.19703654 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fuck you /vp/

I used to be able to just play through Pokemon and be content using whichever ones looked cool and then I'd go battle my friends and we win or lose with our teams but either way have fun. Our pokemon may not have been the best for battling but at least our teams had soul put into it.

Then all my friends started getting retarded autistic about it and looking up guides and internet so they can copy-paste some shitty tourneyfag 'perfect ultra invicnible teams of doom' in a fucking casual rpg game. It became no longer fun for me when they would always beat me with their cookie-cutter teams and eventually my friends stopped bothering to play with me until I 'learned' how to play.

Now whenever I play the new Pokemon I have to spend hours researching online and on Serebii before even deciding a single poke in my party and how to raise it efficient so it can do the be autistic efficient damage and have 120 health etc

But I'm the only tard left playing these stupid games now all my friends have grown up and moved on from this kid series.
The worst part is Hoenn is getting an undeserved remake even though it was the worst gen simply because it will seem like pure gold next to the steaming pile of shit that is X/Y.