Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / ?]

How did you meet your Bro/Sis,

No.19722765 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
and do you use him/her competitively?
When I ran into Noibat in Terminus Cave. I thought he was the coolest shit, and he only got cooler when he evolved. Noivern may not be the hardest hitting dragon, but he still is one of the coolest ones.

This is how I run my Gen 6 bro:
Scout/Striker/Preventionist
Noivern@Life Orb
Hasty, 5-6iv (6iv preferably), Infiltrator (against subs)
Atk-4, SpAtk-252, Spe-252
1)U-Turn
2)Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor
3)Air Slash/Hurricane
4)Flamethrower/Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball OR
4)Torment/Taunt/Tailwind

Basically, he's your lead guy. He's not as powerful as I wish he was, but he gets the job done. Life Orb gets him to where he needs to be in terms of strength (relatively), and I run Hasty to squeeze out as much attack as I can for U-Turn as possible, because there is no denying how fragile he is and he can faint at a moments notice. Dragon Pulse vs. Draco Meteor and Air Slash vs. Hurricane is your own person decision, but I prefer to have accuracy over power. The last slot is entirely up to you. I've tried out pretty much all viable sets for him, and while these all work, I prefer Tailwind if I'm running a M-Chomp or Specs Hydreigon, Torment/Taunt work really well, mainly because you'll be outspeeding a lot of the meta. If your team already has support like that, then Flamethrower would be my number one choice, just because of that slim chance to burn. You could also use Dark Pulse just for the flinch chance, but you already have that with a STAB Air Slash. My other bro Flygon fits the same role, but I feel like Noivern does a better job.