Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 2 / ?]

Pokemon Distro

No.19901515 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /vp/! My name is Ben, and last night I did a Unown distro over GTS where you put up a Rotom and got a random Unown letter.

I had a lot of fun, and I'd like to give back some more. You see, I've been collecting Event Pokemon for quite some time now. I have a huge amount of them through my games. Before WFC shut down, I decided to say fuck it and send my Pokemon up to XY. In retrospect, I should have probably left them on Diamond so I could clone them.

I did however leave a few Pokemon back there, and reading through some threads I found that a lot of people were looking/talking about wanting a Deoxys or a Manaphy or a Jirachi.

I have all 3 (and Mew) on Diamond last time I checked. What I'll probably do is clone them and send them up to XY to trade off to people. (Probably for Rotom again because its my favorite Pokemon)

This is where you come in: http://strawpoll.me/2064514
Vote here for which one you think you'd like the most. I'll check later on tonight when I'm home to see who wins.

I believe Jirachi is from a Tanabata Festival, Mew is from Pokepark, Deoxys and Manaphy are both from the Ranger games (Manaphy I'd have to hatch, so it'll be on Level 1, and we can vote on a name too....any bad words will get changed in Bank, so no DICKS unfortunately)