Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!m4uMD9kSEn6
[125 / 21 / ?]

!!m4uMD9kSEn6 No.19946257 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello shitlords of /vp/

I'm back with another Power Saves thread.

READ THIS pls

>Can you do this that and the other etc?
I can change shiny/gender/ball/region/Pokerus, and will do one per batch of 6 Pokemon. I will not do Vivillon pattern changes or anything like that, keep it simple pls. Make sure the one you want ball/gender/region edited is traded first because I can only do that one at a time..

>You're taking too fucking long, I'm tired of waiting.
I'm emulating Windows Vista on a Linux virtual box just to run this shit, I might as well be using a hand-cranked Victorian PC from the 1800s..
Also, my internet can get sketchy sometimes, which can screw with the device, so bear with me. I might take a little while but I read every message and will try to get round to everyone who asks in a first-come-first-serve order.

>Can you shiny this legendary?
I don't know, check if it is shiny-locked first. If it is and I turn it shiny, I won't be able to trade it back. Please also check that the Pokemon-ball combo is legal; I won't have time to check for you as I will be answering requests.

>I thought you couldn't change the nickname after it got turned shiny?
A kind anon discovered that this is no longer in effect when he changed the nickname of a Pokemon I turned shiny for him. The Pokemon's trainer name should stay the same.

>Can you change IVs/EVs/attacks/gen me a Pokemon from scratch?
No, I can only alter existing Pokemon.

Continued in next post...