Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

No.20019130 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hate America new millennium Pokemon. I can't stand new millennium Pokemon. New millennium Pokemon ruined Pokemon like Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire and Pokemon Black and White? First of all, why the titles, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire doesn't have the word version in it? Why can't Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire be titled Pokemon Omega Ruby Version and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Version. I hate version-less main series Pokemon titles. I can't stand version-less main series Pokemon titles, bring back titles containing the word version, main series Pokemon games. Second, why main series Pokemon games released in North America/Australia/Europe every year? I mean, Japan takes a break from releasing main series Pokemon games in 2011 and yet main series Pokemon game released outside of Japan every year from 2009 onwards by the time Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2 released in 2012 worldwide. When will main series Pokemon games take a break outside of Japan? 2014 should be a perfect time to take a break from releasing main series Pokemon games. But no, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire released in November 2014 ruined Pokemon takes a break from releasing main series Pokemon games outside of Japan. The only years that main series Pokemon games took a break outside of Japan is 2002, 2006 and 2008. Now I have to wait for 2015/2016 so Pokemon can take a break from releasing its main series games outside of Japan. But now, Pokemon games still use Everyone. I hate Everyone. I can't stand Everyone. Now I have to destroy ESRB because Pokemon games still only have Everyone ratings. Why Pokemon games with another ESRB rating only have Pokemon Rumble and Pokemon Rumble Blast. (cont.)