Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

Phoebe story

No.20060816 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had a dream last night. I was walking in some nice looking park, and i saw Phoebe swinging on a swing. She was happy, enjoying her time, yet mature enough to see how beautiful she really is. Her skin tone always made me horny, a delicious brown adult woman, who enjoys her free time by swinging on a swing. That made me of course horny. A pleasure for my eyes. But something happened...

She stopped to swing and stayed for a while. Then she just felt of on the ground. I started running to check what the fuck is happening. It turned out, that she fainted, dunno why. I was looking at that her vulnerable body... I could not resist. I was a virgin and i was always wanted to do this, but i was to disgusting to get an attention from women. And there was Phoebe, almost ready to get fucked. Why should i help her, when opportunity like this happens? There wasn't any people around, so that was my chance. I pulled my dick off from my pants and put into her vagina. That was the best time of my life. It felt really good. Phoebe didn't fell anything, since she just was lying on the ground without any movement. Since i was a masturbating alot i came realyl fast, i couldnt even control it. My semen filled her beautiful vagina. Then i just ran away.

Couple weeks later i heard that she is pregnant, but she doesn't mind, because she wanted to have a baby, the only thing that saddened her was that rape, she wanted just a normal relationship.

I am sorry. I couldn't control my urge, and instead of helping you i just fucked you like a dirty peasant i am. There is no point in living now.