Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!m4uMD9kSEn6
[89 / 5 / ?]

Power Saves: Biboof Edition

!!m4uMD9kSEn6 No.20075837 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello shitlords of /vp/

I'm back with another Power Saves thread.

READ THIS pls

>Can you do this that and the other etc?
I can change shiny/gender/ball/region/Pokerus, and will do one per batch of 6 Pokemon. I will not do Vivillon pattern changes or anything like that, keep it simple pls. Make sure the one you want ball/gender/region edited is traded first because I can only do that one at a time..

>You're taking too fucking long, I'm tired of waiting.
I'm emulating Windows Vista on a Linux virtual box just to run this shit, I might as well be using a hand-cranked Victorian PC from the 1800s..
Also, my internet can get sketchy sometimes, which can screw with the device, so bear with me. I might take a little while but I read every message and will try to get round to everyone who asks in a first-come-first-serve order.

>Can you shiny this legendary?
I don't know, check if it is shiny-locked first. If it is and I turn it shiny, I won't be able to trade it back. Please also check that the Pokemon-ball combo is legal; I won't have time to check for you as I will be answering requests.

>Make sure the Pokemon you want changed has a nickname you're happy with!
Once it's been touched by the evils of Power Save, you won't be able to change it. The OT will stay the same, but you won't be able to change the nickname.

>Can you change IVs/EVs/attacks/gen me a Pokemon from scratch?
No, I can only alter existing Pokemon and I can't change the OT or ID.

And...