Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[477 / 30 / ?]

Youngster Joey's Shiny Pokemon Giveaway!

No.20196307 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys! I'm back and I have some more shiny pokemon to share with you!
Remember guys put a Bunnelby up on the gts with at least a /vp/ in the comment and I'll randomly choose(it's like a lottery with but with a narrow audience). I have a box of each of these fine shiny pokemon, and a few other from my past giveaways that I'll start to pass out once I'm done with these guys. They're all Kalos Bred, and have Pokerus!

So first person to post on what pokemon should go first is what I'm going to start with

Mawile - Dream Ball, Adamant, Hyper Cutter, with Sucker Punch, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang and it's holding an Ability Capsule

Scyther - Friend Ball, Adamant, Technician, with Vacuum Wave, Quick Attack, Leer and it's holding a Metal Coat

Shinx - Moon Ball, Adamant, Intimidate, with Tackle, Fire Fang, Ice Fang and it's holding a Life Orb

Deino - Dusk Ball, Rash, Hustle, with Tackle, Dragon Rage and it's holding Leftovers

Froakie - Net Ball, Quiet, Protean, with Pound, Growl, Toxic Spikes and it's holding a Lucky Egg

Zorua - Moon Ball, Modest, Illusion, with Scratch, Leer and it's holding a Master Ball

Hawlucha - Level Ball, Adamant, Limber, with Detect, Tackle, Hone Claws and it's holding King's Rock

Hope you get one, and if you don't, don't worry! I'll be doing more giveaways in the upcoming days and weeks!

Your Pal
-Youngster Joey