Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 3 / ?]

No.20279042 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want mega Metagross to meteor mash my ass. I want it to hyper beam inside me. I love mega Metagross so much. I want it to ram it's gigantic spike up my ass. I want it's gigantic arms around me. Mega Metagross is the most amazing Pokémon ever created. I wish to have sexual intercourse with it. Mega Metagross is more beautiful that women to me, mega Metagross is more inspiring than men to me. Mega Metagross is wonderful. My emotions toward mega Metagross are stronger than one thousand projectile-vomit powered boats. My love for mega Metagross is stronger than the the gravitational forces keeping us stuck to the Earth. Mega Metagross should be the new mascot of the whole franchise. Mega Metagross should be the new mascot for Nintendo. Mega Metagross is the most beautiful Pokémon and it should be law that every trainer has one, even youngster Joey.

I want mega Metagross to METEOR MASH my ass, I want it to Zen Headbutt inside me, I want to feel it's three defence EVs, I want it to peruse my ass, I want it to mMetal Claw my back, I want it to Hammer Arm me. Hard. Harder than ever. I want it. I want Mega Metagross. I want one in a Love Ball. I want