Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[167 / 15 / ?]

No.20288223 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Basically someone who I'm not going to mention because people might troll them over this and I don't want that to happen, unknowingly bred a presumably hacked dream ball Aegislash and the ball passed down from one of the parents, so the completely legit baby Aegislash ended up having a dream ball too. The person who bred it for me didn't notice because they thought the parents were perfectly fine. So then they traded the baby Aegislash to me so I could EV train it and use it. Let me tell you I don't know anything about ingame. I have maybe 60 hours of gametime and I couldn't tell you the difference between a dream ball and a dusk ball, so I had absolutely no idea it was in a dream ball. I just take my Pokemon through Nintendo's hack check online on battle spot and at the competitions and they're totally fine because they are always bred completely legitly, so I go ahead and use it. I simply do not play ingame, there's no way I would have even known it was in a dream ball since it doesn't tell you, and I wouldn't have even known there was anything wrong with it being in a dream ball because it passes hack checks and I don't even know what the hell a dream ball is or how you get dream balls.

So, he's retarded?