Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[351 / 26 / ?]

Lopunny & SciresM's Jirachi Giveaway!

!!rfv/g+ruiK/ No.20289769 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good Evening, fellow Astronomers, Star Gazers, Fate Line Connectors, and Wishful Believers!

It is -finally- that time to sit on a blanket with me, open your arms, and catch a falling Jirachi!

You made your wishes and we all heard them throughout the day. Many have been giving out pokemon and I owe Kev and Weasely a huge thank you for getting me a Jirachi to initially share but I have another special one for you!

Why is SciresM a part of the giveaway? Because he brought to life a competitive Jirachi that can be requested! Remember, this one is modified but is 100% Legal! A Legal Shiny Jirachi from Kalos! Just like the Legit one!

Just like always here is the Imgur with the Jirachi inside: http://imgur.com/a/juiUm#0
Box 29 = Legit Shiny Jirachi (Relaxed Nature)
Box 30 = SciresM's Legal Jirachi (Timid Nature)

My InGame Name: Zyria
FriendCode: 0920-0786-4505

How do you get one? By following these easy guidelines-
1) Please be patient
2) Please provide me the BOX Number you want.
3) Please make sure to leave your correct In-Game Name.
4) Please Leave your Friend Code.
5) Please don't send me a Trade Request, I will get to you when I can but I go by the order of the thread unless..
5a) I will send you 3 consecutive trade invites, if you don't answer by the third I will skip you..
5b) You are NOT Online.
5c) You have NOT added me.

How do you know where I am in line?
I post with pictures and I do that so I can add the people in between pictures and start the giveaway. I'll always have a place/counter that way. I'll update when I am done with those between the pictures.

Finally,
For any who are new to my giveaways, please be considerate of others and try not to get the Janitors/Mods riled up, they want a Jirachi just as much as you do. Don't make them ban you for silly talk. :(

And with all of this it's time for me to welcome you all to the /vp/ Exclusive Sendai Tanabata Festival Shiny Jirachi Giveaway!
(Btw, click the picture for animated awesomeness by Tjust!)