Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 6 / ?]

No.20515624 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I haven't been into pokemon since 3rd gen, and recently was given a 3DS and X. The person who gave these to me is a very good friend who is a bit of a Pokemon veteran. After beating the storyline, I challenged her to a battle, fully expecting to lose, and was decimated. I've since challenged her a few times and have lost all times but one, which was sheer luck. But about a month ago we agreed to a battle using a team consisting of 2 UU, 2 RU, and 2 NU pokemon. I've spent the last month learning, breeding, EV training, and and feeding my killing machines cupcakes, after a near decade absence.

Pic related is what I have to show. Our battle is tomorrow. I know it's just one battle that really means nothing, but I can't help but feel anxious and emotional as all hell, sitting here, listening to the Dark Souls OST: Ash Lake theme, knowing a fated battle with my best friend/pokemon-mentor/rival is happening in just a few hours.

Anybody else have any stories of strong emotions evoked by Pokemon?

tl;dr: A fated battle with my rival is on the horizon, it feels amazing. Share your Pokemon feels.