Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[238 / 5 / ?]

Shiny Cottonee Giveaway!

No.20600541 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just got my very own powersaves today and the first thing I did was clone 65 of these things.

If you want one, here's what you gotta do:

1. Catch a Scatterbug
2. Go to the GTS and deposit your scatterbug, asking for a Lv. 1-Lv. 10 male cottonee
3. Change your message to "/vp/ cottonee"
4. Post your IGN in the comments below, saying that you deposited the scatterbug. Please don't post your IGN before you actually deposit it because I might be looking for you in the GTS and I may skip you if you aren't there.
5. Be prepared to wait a while for your cottonee to arrive, especially if you come late to the giveaway since you will have to wait in line.

Places where you can get a scatterbug:
Route 2, Santalune Forest, sniping

Details:
Nickname: Eli
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Fairy Wind/Grasswhistle/Encore/Memento
Item: Ability Capsule
Ball: Regular Pokeball

I will be going from top to bottom in this thread in that order for fairness. Remember, I have 65 of these with me right now, and I will be going by the comment posts in this thread so its imperative that you have your IGN in the comments in order for me to get to you. I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR IGN POSTED IN THIS THREAD. Its first come, first serve so good luck and enjoy making people ragequit online with your cotton ball once you get it!

NOTE: This is my very first giveaway, so please bear with me. I will try to be as fast as possible and I may do some more giveaways if this gets popular. Thanks!