Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[218 / 32 / ?]

No.20697627 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
X and Y are objectively the best pokemon games to ever exist. I don't care what anybody else says.

>inb4 lack of postgame
>inb4 shitty handholding

First of all, postgame issues are always fixed in the third installment of the games. Take a look at Emerald for crying out loud. And while I do agree that the hand holding was a little much, it made it feel like the rivals were actually your friends and not people to just battle and claim your victory over. They each had their own dynamics and flaws, which made them all special and unique.

Diantha is the best champion as well as the most difficult, but all you hypocrites probably kept the exp share on. It's simple, if you want a challenge, turn it off, because she's actually a challenge unlike Iris or Alder, who were piss easy.

The PSS system is revolutionary, Amie is flat out fun, and the new breeding mechanics and ev training mechanics make it actually fun to competitive battle.

Finally, I know everyone hates on Team Flare, but they're one of the best teams out there. They have a whole new dynamic of which we haven't seem since Gen 1. Every other evil team is
>muh environment
>muh creationism
>muh PETA

Give me a break. Team Flare was evil just for the sake of being evil. They wanted to kill everybody, no ifs, ands or buts. That is truly what an evil team should be.

I hope you guys see now that X and Y don't get the respect they deserve, because they are truly revolutionary games.