Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!Bgw+hf1S9Kr
[377 / 14 / ?]

Mewtwo and Shiny Jirachi Giveaway

!!Bgw+hf1S9Kr No.20713235 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello vp. Giving away 30 of each of the two Mewtwo injected by ScriesM and 30 of each to go with the Mewtwos of a new cyber genned Shiny Jirachi. Mewtwo #1: Mewtwo (-) - Jolly - Pressure - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark -
Mewtwo #2: Mewtwo (-) - Timid - Pressure - 31.0.31.31.31.31 - Dragon -
and this French language Shiny Jirachi:
Jirachi (-) - Modest - Serene Grace - 31.0.31.31.31.31 - Dragon -
How to get one? Throw up a Bunnelby asking for a level 91 and up Mewtwo on the GTS with the message "/vp/ X!" for a Jolly Mewtwo or "/vp/ Y!" for a Timid one. Then I will Acquaintance trade you the Shiny Jirachi holding the Mega Stone for your Mewtwo of choice. I'll start with the Jolly Mewtwos trading them all and then trade the Jirachi with the X stones. Then I'll go back into the GTS for the Timid Mewtwos trade them all and then trade the Jirachi with the Y stones. First come first serve of course, I will be going in deposited order from right to left on the GTS. Remember to actually read the thread so you know when the giveaway is over and be online to get your Pokemon. Mewtwo is carrying the Masterball while the Shiny Jirachi have the Mega Stones. Also, I'm looking for other cloners to try to have more giveaways for this Jirachi and seeking the Aegislash injected by ScriesM if anyone has a spare clone of it. I'd also like to talk about trying to set up a schedule or an event giveaway general to not clog up the board.