Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

http://strawpoll.me/2430334 The species is predominantly f.e.m.a.le.

No.20747861 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is nigh impossible to deny.

>fe.m.ale pronouns.. fe.m.ale pronouns everywhere..
>the most fe.minine posture on a pokemon yet
>m.otherly attitude
>m.otherly antennae and eyes
>acts like a slut in amie
>always portrayed as a fe.m.ale
>from every battle to every piece of art she is predominantly fe.m.ale
>m.ales are extinct... almost
>the only pseudo who is female. she is the stereotype of the female dragon

Why you ask? Isn't it obvious?? She's too fe.mi.nine to be m.ale. It's obvious as that.

Something this fe.minine cannot be portrayed as a m.ale ever. As I've clearly stated millions of times, She does in fact, need to be an all female s.pecies.

>xd stop with this joke
>hahaha! such a funny maymay xDD
>but you do realise the shitposter is joking right?

Look. If you say I'm joking in this thread, expect me to ignore you because I am not joking. I'm honestly actually quite angered that nobody is taking me seriously anymore. I mean what I say. I truly fucking mean it.

Unfortunately, this is the only proof I can give you because you'll want proof of me having sex with a "species name" plushie with a plastered on pussy,. I love her that much, enough to have sex with her in plush form. I would take a picture of myself having sex with a female slugdragon plushie, but I wouldn't post it solely to spite you fucking twats.

You can choose to be an ignorant fool and think I'm being ironic, or you can make the decision to believe me for who I am. I also understand that you do not have to put up with my spam, so you can just ignore the thread and not reply. It's that simple. There's no need to come in and say that I'm "joking" or post a bait macro.

I don't like male ones. I do not have to like male ones. I am not forcing anyone to hate her as a male (Even though they already do). I am not forcing anyone to like/hate anything.