Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 6 / ?]

No.20749486 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So today I was just doing what I usually do (Jacking off to images of Chef Gordon Ramsay), when a question suddenly passed through my mind, "Why is /vp/ filled with such filthy fucking casuals?" And after a brief moment of thinking, it hit me with the force of an enraged neckbeard after insulting his waifu; None of you own the strongest pokemon in the world. Well, I'm here to change that. I present to you, the strongest pokemon in the world in terms of everything, Dongle.

Dongle has an amazing IV spread of 0/0/0/0/0/0 and the greatest moveset known to man: Swagger, Attract, Yawn, and Slack Off. He also has an EV spread of 0/0/0/0/0/0 and his sweet crib he takes all the ladies to is none other than a love ball.

>"Holy shit this makes my dick SO FUCKING HARD"
Something Smogon said about this, probably.

I understand that at this point your erection has become unstoppable, and you desperately want to know how you can get your hands on such a sex god. Well, it's simple... Just put a sneasel on the GTS with the message "Doritos" asking for a level 100 slakoth and you should (hopefully) recieve your very own godly pokemon.