Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

No.20776702 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have assembled a fine team of Pokemon over my journey in the Hoenn Region. My first was Houndour, it strayed off from its pack and was alone fighting a rival group of Poochyena. I saw it's potential, and it needed my help, so it gladly became my pokemon and I used it to rid of the Poochyena terrorizing the town. My next Pokemon was Bagon. I caught it when it tried to jump off from a cliff in an attempt to fly. I saw that it had willpower and that someday, it truly wanted to fly, so I asked him if he wanted to join me in my journey and become stronger. My next pokemon was Gligar. I found him in a cave while exploring the region. He has a very Impish attitude but is the heart of my team. He even helped to teach Bagon how to fly, until he eventually became a Salamence later in my journey. Next, I found a Tentacool with a strange green coloration and instantly caught it, captivated by it's color. Roselia and Machop came soon after, and helped to round out my time. Once all of my Pokemon where fully evolved and I had collected all gym badges, I went to challenge the Hoenn Pokemon League. I made it through Victory Road and am staying at the Pokemon Center until my match is scheduled. Wish me luck.