Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / ?]

Articuno

No.20882830 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/vp/ help

I'm so bewildered and just plain confused right now.

So I don't want to make this sound like some ghost story or anything, but I seriously can't find any other logical conclusion.

You remember those old burger king pokemon 2000 cards? The ones that would sit on the stands and either make noise, light up, or move?

Well I had an articuno one that gave me nothing but trouble over the years. For some reason its mechanism got stuck and it kept making that same cry over and over.

Kreaaaw Kreaaaw

It got so annoying once we threw it into the depths of my old closet, but we could still faintly hear it. It kept making that sound through the night for several days. as a kid it startled the hell out of me.

Fast forward to years later. This thing became kind of an injoke between me and my friends who were there at the time.

Last year I moved out, discarded some shit and found that old articuno again. I gave it the justice it deserved and chucked it into an industrial sized dumpster we ordered to clear shit out of the garage.

Forward to now. I've lived in this place for over a year. Just today I went to my closet to clean stuff out, found my pokemon box and decided to dig through it for old times sake.

What do I find sitting right-fucking-there on the top?

The same exact Articuno card I chucked.

Same condition, Has the same broken wing, and a -Thank god, dead battery.

I have no idea how this thing is still in my posession. I'm wholey weirded out about the whole situation, and not even sure how this happened.

Anyone got any insights? I'm at a loss.