Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

No.20898570 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Now I've been browsing /vp/ for a while now and I've managed to divulge many things about you who inhabit this cesspool. And it is a cesspool, mark my words because no matter how hard I try to look past it all I see is fantastical levels of shitposting and abuse for anyone who doesn't conform to your militia-like standards. Now once in a while it's all good to have a little fun, but its stuff like this pic which really gets my goat. This is a completely undisguised attempt to shit on not one, not two, but three different communities of the pokemon fandom. Those who like Lucario. Those who competetive battle and intend to WIN. And those who are percieved as 'trolls' for the crime of having opinions different to the fascist /vp/ hivemind. I'm going to address all of these now.

For those of you who don't like Lucario, thats fine. You can have opinions. But kindly refrain from FUCKING SHOVING IT DOWN EVERYONE ELSES THROATS. Different people have different opinions. Get over it.
For those of you that don't competetive battle, thats your loss. It adds significant depth to an otherwise unchallenging game and if you want to rot your mind doing endless things like beating gyms over and over again everytime a new game comes out then fine. But you're an idiot. Even worse if you just use >muh bros in competetive battling and shit on those who want to win and go OU. OU means they are popular you glasses wearing, mac-at-cafe hipster douche.
Finally, those of you who want to just silence those who disagree with you, guess what. Thats what North Korea does. And they eat fucking dogs because they're all starving to death under a dictator. Yeah that's right.

Lucario exists, get over it. People like it, get over it. It is a good pokemon and people use it to battle so take your shitty shitposting and kindly FUCK OFF. Thank you.