Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

No.20965007 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>>20964787
>>20964797

Klinklang is shit. It has nothing to do with creativity, being based on man made stuff or even with its stupid face.
It's shit because it's not a cohesive unit, I can't explain myself that well because english is not my native language, but that circular thingy is not attached to the pokemon, what happens if it gets stuck, do the gears carry on with their lives? Honedge's sheath is a different matter, if you attack the sheath while unsheathed it won't suffer, but if you blast burn that detached part of Klinklang, it will faint. It feels pain in an outer part of its body

Magneton's good (fuckin magnets, how do they work? It's the most legit "but that's just 3 _______" pokemon there is); voltorb's good and plausible in the pokeverse (you can argue amoonguss is bad, but voltorb is "artificial"); I can't see how anybody can call muk a bad design, it is a simple, badass design, it's a poison poke based on pollution, what's the problem with it; honedge is good.

But klinklang is shit. If people want to go "U A GENWUNNER" they should use pokemon like jynx in their arguments. Why do they always use magneton, voltorb or muk as examples?