Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[131 / 19 / ?]

No.21057116 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What is the worst game and why is it BW?

I had forgotten how boring these games were. I've had this game since release and I've only beaten the game one time. I tried replaying White this weekend because Pokebank transfers and holy hell it feels like a chore every time. HGSS came out a gen earlier and feel and look like more polished games than these. The overworld is boring, pic relevant, because the game uses different shades of brown and gray for fucking everything

>accumula town, paved grey ground and brown buildings
>striaton city, nacrene city, pic related, follow suit
>nimbasa city, grey paved ground and grey buildings, the pathetic excuse for a "theme park" at least grass but the musical fucking sucks, you literally just watch the same thing over and over
>driftveil, brown and grey floor with more of the same on the buildings
>mistralton city, a fucking giant paved road (for airplanes so it makes sense here) and some grass, holy shit some color!
>there's only 3 buildings
>opelucid city is the only well done city pre E4 in the entire game, it looks interesting in either version and has its own cultural feel but its still one fucking colour
>pokemon league is brown and shades of brown

Not to mention the overworld looks dull and less vibrant compared to Plat and HGSS. dull shades of green and blue and brown and that's it. The ingame battles look like shit, too

>blend of shit dull colours in the background
>solid colour circle under your pokemon, usually -- you guessed it -- gray or brown

Even the fucking male protag is two different shades of blue, and then black pants. Hilda looks good, though.