Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

No.21093627 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm looking at this pic right now, and I see absolutely no way this is allowed to be m--a-le.

This is more fe -m-in-ine than hum- an fe-m -a-les.. I'm dead fucking serious. Even a kawaii 2D animu Japanese girl with giant tata's couldn't possibly be more fe-m-i n-ine than an angry G-o .o d ra like pic related.

It's a FUCKING CRIME.... A FUCKING CRIME for this unbelievably fe- m-i-nine Pokemon to be m---a--- -le.. I swear, I am not being ironic or trolling/baiting at all. This is... It's.... the fe- --m--i----- ninity.. I don't even think human fe --m --a--les are actual fe-m---al----es anymore.

An Angry G-o-- o.dra is the prime definition of "Woman-Like" or "Fe -m---inine".. Game Freak has created something so fe- ---m-i-nine that it could very well corrupt the time and space vortex. I mean, nobody even uses a m. ---ale one and everyone prefers the fe .m.---ale over the m--ale, so what's the point of arguing? What's the point of the m.a--le existing then? She should be an al--l-fe.m .---a-le species. From every battle, art or whatever to playthrough, She is predominantly fe. m--.a-le.

M.a--le Go-o .dra are not cute. Fucking deal with it, you pricks.