Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[307 / 8 / ?]

Pokégen General

No.21107904 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /vp/, been a month or two since I've taken the time to do this.
To anybody who needs things genned, please don't go making Pokégen threads unless you are actually able to gen and take people's requests. Genners usually aren't going to appear out of nowhere and take your requests, and in addtion; most people will assume that you, being the OP, are the thread's genner. So please, do yourself and everyone else a favour by waiting until threads are created by real genners.

When requesting a Pokémon use the format below:

>Pokémon:
>Nickname:
>Level:
>Shiny:
>Gender:
>Ability:
>Language:
>--Moves--
>
>
>
>
>Nature:
>IVs:
>EVs:
>OT Name:
>OT Gender:
>ID/SID
>Pokéball:
>Origin game:

Also, mention what you are offering in return: BP items, balltism+egg move combos; pretty much anything that's only obtainable in Gen 6. Please don't just chuck us a Disc though unless you reeeeeally have to.

>FAQ:
>Can you generate any Pokémon I want?
Only 'mons from Gen 5 and below.

>Is there a Pokégen for Gen 6 'mons?
Not that we have access to.

>Can the location be set to XY?
Nope.

>Can you put a Gen 4 Pokéball on a Gen 5 'mon?
Nope.

>My Pokémon has egg moves; can I put a specific Pokéball on it?
Nope.

>Can I check online for a guide on egg/level up/tutor moves?
http://www.pokemondb.net/pokedex; you can also try Serebii or Bulbapedo.

>Is there any risk at using genned Pokémon online?
Nope, break a leg.

>Isn't this cheating?
Yes it is son, yes it is. Though if you want to take your time soft-resetting for legends with perfect stats or riding your bike around in Gen 5 for hours so you can simply hatch a Pokémon with 5 IVs and then grind on the PWT to earn shards so you can afford to pay move tutors, then be my guest.

Please make sure the Pokémon you are requesting is legal IN GEN 5. I cannot generate 6th gen egg move/Pokéball combos for you.

I hope none of you are just beggars who've flocked in from other sites.