Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 2 / ?]

No.21130324 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Shiny Story Thread

So here is my story, when i was younger my perants where not wealthy hell i got my gameboy from the kid down the road traded a toy for it
so thats what i used to play pokemon on but when Ruby and Sapphire came out i had no way to play them
Except for Emulator

which is great because its free but it has its flaws
so in ROute 120 as well as the music being played every now and then you can hear a Pokemon cry a Linoone Cry
and me being a kid thought wow im going to find the Linoone that is making that sound and catch it

so i was walking around trying to find it when BAM SHINY LINOONE i caught it and loved it
but because of wear i caught it i thought it was like Red Gyardos in Gold/silver and had no friends who had played the game

so i finish the game and do what i always did when i finished Restarted the game
i couldn't trade over my Linoone because well it was Emulated

i remeber thinking that my Shiny Linoone would be there every time waiting for me but i was so wrong
i wasted so many hours looking for her in my next playthru

so in Pokemon X and Y i did what i have wanted to do since that day
Find myself my Shiny Linoone again, i started chaining and on a 22 chain i got a Shiny Zigzagoon
she has Evolved and to celebrate her return i had this drawing of me and her made

what are your stories?

and did anyone else think about the cry sound in route 120?