Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 7 / ?]

No.21317828 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've already sent this message to a PR person from Nintendo and Game Freak. I'm posting it here as well, as this is where I'll post the theoretical stream.

Dear Game Freak representatives,

My name is [redacted]. I've been playing Pokemon games since RBY, every single day, for all those years.
My favorite Pokemon is Flygon.
Flygon has been my favorite Pokemon since I got one in Gen 3. I still have that one, actually. It's been level 100 for over ten years.
He's my partner, my ace Pokemon and my best friend.
In Gen 4, you made a mistake, Game Freak. That mistake's name is Garchomp. You STOLE flygon's typing and gave it to an overpowered, overdesigned pokemon that people only love because it's overpowered. People love Flygon because he is gorgeous.
But I got over it. Me and Flygon battled HUNDREDS of Garchomps and we beat them all.
Through gen 4 and 5 this happened. Then, you made another huge mistake.
Mega Garchomp.
When you announced Mega Evolution I knew that this was Flygon's chance. He was sure to get one, and knock that stupid jet/shark/dragon BASTARD out of the meta for good. But no. You gave a mega to GARCHOMP but not Flygon!
I can't forgive you for that.

Now, something tragic has happened. My 3DS was stolen, and with it, the Flygon I've had since Ruby.
Gone.
I have little left to live for.
If you don't give Flygon a mega in ORAS, I will harakiri on stream.
The world will know that you could have saved me.
But if you don't, your sales will plummet, and your brand will die.
Do the right thing.
Give Flygon the mega it deserves.

Mark my words, /vp/, if ORAS is released and mega flygon isn't in it, I will stream my sudoku for all to see. Game Freak will have killed me, and in doing so, killed themselves.