Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[78 / 11 / ?]

No.21337402 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>preorder cancelled
>;_;
>always knew it'd be shit
>RIP hype

What's wrong with you people? I mean, I can't believe I'm responding to this bait, but fuck.

>New megas
>Better movement with Circle Pad and sneaking
>New ingame features with the nav, wild pokemon with hidden moves etc
>Graphics improved
>Great soundtrack
>New environments

Fuck, what do you guys want? What's the problem here?

No Battle Frontier? He specifically avoided that in the interview, essentially saying wait and see. The demo is an old build from the game, hence why there's one area and there's only a limited selection of soundtracks. Do you seriously think that, for example, if this was finished they'd sent out a game with no gym leader music?

No customisation? I don't personally care, but I understand you might miss it. The question I've seriously got is why would you drop a game because you can't choose from 3 colours of the same hat?

No backwards compatibility? Part of me wants to say this is because XY is so unoptimised, but you're right, this is pretty shitty. Again, I'm not bothered by it but it is unfair.

My message here to people is to actually try discuss the games constructively rather than slinging buzzwords like a group of fucking children. We're here to talk about and play a fun game, let's actually start doing that.