Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / ?]

No.21434156 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
That's it. I'm sick of all this "Mega-Salamence and Metagross" bullshit that's going on in the metagame ight now. Aegislash deserves much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself traded a genuine Aegislash in Kalosfor 2,400,000 pokedollars (that's about $20,000) and have been training with it for almost a year now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my Aegislash.

Kalos breeders spend years working on a single Honedge and breeding it up to a million times to produce the finest pokemon known to mankind.

Aegislash are thrice as sharp as any Unovan deer and hits thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a Kledeo can cut through, an Aegislash can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a Aegislash could easily ohko a lugia with full leftovers with a simple sacred sword.

Ever wonder why medieval Uonva never bothered conquering Kalos? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined trainers and their Aegislash of destruction. Even in the Ultimate Weapon attack , Team Flare targeted the trainers with Aegislash first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Aegislash are simply the best pokemon that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the game