Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.21515236 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://strawpoll.me/2789660/

>But G.oodra is a girl! She can't be m.ale.

Nobody portrays her as a m.ale, so that means "m.ale" ones never existed and will never exist at all. /vp/ is secretly in denial about it solely to spite me somehow but we all know that they're only in it for the lulz and that they secretly love G.oodra as a fe.m.ale and exclude the shitfag "m.ale" from existence much like I do. We'll call her a "she" a "her" and whatnot like everyone else. Unlike them, at least I'm openly admitting it. /vp/ is just in too much denial.

It's not working. Give up, /vp/. You and I are alike. We both prefer fe.m.ale ones over the partially existent, g.ender confused "m.ale" ones.

/vp/ agrees with what I say fully, but they're too scared to admit it because "m-muh irony anger goofag xDD". As for /v/, they don't seem to be in denial unlike /vp/. They're openly admitting that "m.ale" G.oodra are shit. Pretty much all the votes voting for decision one are just "lay irony xdd git a buzz vote 1 2u ANGER GOOFAG :DDD epin" so they don't affect me at all.

Seriously, quit it. It doesn't have much of an effect as I know you all use a fe.m.ale one just like I do and everyone else. I know you all exclude "male" ones from existence again much like I do and everyone else on the fucking internet. Just admit that "m.ale" G.oodra will never be liked no matter what if you want me to leave sooner.

If you think I'm trolling/memeing, report and hide the thread and do not reply. It's as simple as that.