Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 9 / ?]

No.21556574 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Congratulations! Your KIRLIA evolved into a GARDEVOIR!* "Wow!" Exclaimed Chaud, wide eyed at his new pokemon. He had no idea it was so close to evolving, but here it was! It got alot taller, and prettier too. It almost looked human.

"So you're a Gardevoir, huh? Hmm..." He walked around his pokemon, pacing a circle as he examined her closely. "I bet you're really strong, and your move pool's impressive too." He muttered to himself as he eyedballed her.

"Does my new form please you, Master?'

"...!* Chaud jumped, then looked around quickly. *What...? Who said that, who's there?"

'Its me Master. Your pokemon."

Chaud blinked, turning back to look at his Gardevoir. "That was...you?" She smiled and tilted her head slightly.

'Yes, Master. I can speak to you telepathically now.' Gardevoir said Wordlessly.

"Wow... telepathy. Now that's impressive! You're a great pokemon."

Gardevoir blushed and looked away. "Thank you, Master..."

"No Problem. I give compliments when compliment's due." Chaud winked, causing Gardevoir to blush even more. Chaud didn't seem to notice though. "Well we're almost to the next town. What do you say you get in the pokeball and I take you over to the pokemon center for some much deserved healing?"

Gardevoir nodded, lacing her hands behind her back.

"Alright!" Chaud smiled pulling out his pokeball and popping it open, allowing Gardevoir to return to within. He minimized it and set it on his belt, then began on his way to the next town.

Feeling more drained than usual, Chaud decided to spend the night at that town. He wasn't exactly well-off in terms of cash, so the motel he stayed at was sub par at best. Paying for his room, he headed up stairs and down the hall until he found his room.