Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[145 / 7 / ?]

Fuggboi's Giveaway-OU Edition

No.21566098 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup guys, sorry this came so late, having a busy day, but anyway let me go over it real fast

>What are you giving away?
A Talonflame. Female. Shiny. Adamant and ev'd in attack and speed, and a little in defense (I did a really weird spread, excuse me, this was when it first came out and I wasn't sure what to do). Knows Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, Tailwind, and U-Turn and is holding a Choice Band

>How do I get it?
Grab a Foongus, not a Shroomish. Routes 15 and 16. Drop it on the GTS and ask for a level 100 Talonflame, along with the message "Yee" or "Yee lmao". Also POST YOUR IGN HERE OR I WILL SKIP YOU

>Anything I should know about the giveaway?
I have a little more to give away this time, at 84 birds. Once they're gone, they're gone so be fast

>Why the fuck is this not in /gg/?
Because I want my own thread. Other giveaways should have their own too

>What other bullcrap should I know?
Well, I am known as Fuggboi, but you may call me Fugg or Shaun whenever you thank me. Also, you can always tell that it's my giveaway if the picture has the offical Fug Seal (lel) and you guys are welcome to leave a suggestion to what the next giveaway should be. I usually will do Kalos Mon, Kalos Megas, and Hoenn Megas, but I'm open to taking a request once in a blue moon