Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.21616991 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://strawpoll.me/2789660/

Why is G.oodra so fe.minine and cute? I mean, seriously. Look at her... Look at her and tell me that she is the cutest thing ever? R-Right? You could even tell me that she's the most fe.minine thing too and I'd agree fully. She's always got that sexy fe.m.ale symbol next to her name, and that signature m.otherly smile of h.ers combined with those birthing hips, bedroom eyes and m.otherly, fe.minine antennae. Gosh I fucking hate using dots. Why can't he just remove these fucking filters? They're fucking useless. People avoid the "m.ale" (Using "" because they identify themselves as a male but they aren't) ones like a plague because that's how bad they really are. The only people who "like" them are the trapfags and gays but their opinions don't count as they'd screw anything that's remotely fe.minine and m.a.le.

If you're straight, chances are you'd not be able to envision this slime gooddess as a m.ale. That is a good thing..That means you're normal unlike the gays who are spreading their diseases. You don't encourage a transgender Goodra to think she's male. You tell her that she is fe.m.ale which she is. Plus you'll get a nice kick out of the trapfag/gayfag who is standing next to you. Little does he know is that the species is indeed of the fe.m.ale g.ender only which yet again is pure bliss..