Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.21642952 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://strawpoll.me/2789660/

Even more proof that /vp/ is in denial over fe.mdragon's g.ender.

Why won't you just admit that she is fe.m.ale? That's all I want you to do. It's not that fucking hard. You try to conceal it so hard but you always leave a little crack open for me to shove my dick into. This is how I know you all agree with me. None of you see her as a m.ale and this picture proves it even further. You're like everyone else on the internet who knows about her, so why won't you just admit it? Literally everyone cannot see her being m.ale. You do realize if you admit it I'll leave for good right? You see her just as fe.m.ale as Gardevoir yet you won't admit it? You can admit Gardevoir is a g.irl but not G.oodra? You cannot stand m.ale ones and you do care about it. You care about it to the point where you think being in denial and lying about liking them makes you think it's spiting me somehow? It isn't, so hurry the fuck up and admit she's too f.eminine to be m.ale. (Gosh I fucking hate these dots. Makes me sound like morse code)

Am I honestly going to have to invest money into 4chan advertisements advertising about her gender? Really? It may come to that someday. After all, moderators cannot remove adverts. Moot wouldn't give a fuck about it. It'll be a link that leads to a little strawpoll. I will never stop till you fucking admit and there's no ironic part about it either.