Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[119 / 26 / ?]

ATTENTION /VP/

No.21652689 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It has gotten to a level where /vp/ is no longer a place to enjoy. Constant deletions of posts and threads that DO NOT violate the rules by our hotpocket janitors, as well as false bans by the site moderators have led it to this point. We have no one to report the corruption to, as the issue goes all the way to the top and all throughout 4chan. There is absolutely nothing we can do to stop this corruption and censorship.

Why do we stay at a place where our moderation allows only what they please? Because we have no other place to go. /vp/ at the core is a great place, being a central hub for all pokemon information to come in and out. The corrupt moderation keeps getting worse to an unsustainable level. As much as I love /vp/ at its core, I am sick and tired of it here. I know a lot of you are too. There’s been complaining for months and months.

So how do we fix the problem? We HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I have created the board /pk/ on 8.cha.n. Any mentioning of the site results in automatic deletion of the post, also with its name being censored. The moderation must have a reason to take advertising it so seriously, right? 8c.ha.n is becoming the largest refuge site for those who are tired of 4chan's censorship. Hopefully one day 8.cha.n will take its place as the largest Anonymous image board in the Internet.

As for us on /vp/, I hope that all of /vp/'s regulars can migrate to /pk/, and that it can basically become the new /vp/. I guarantee that I will not allow any of the bullshit censorship and corruption to happen there. I will be mass advertising with my VPN here on /vp/ as much as possible, to make sure people know there is an alternative if they want out. I’ll keep ban evading and evading the filter. I encourage anyone else with a VPN to help advertise if we are to be successful in a full board relocation. With enough advertising, it can be done. Everyone will go there instead. A new order needs to begin, so let’s do it now.